valentine decor





One of my goals for this year is to "decorate" more for holidays i.e. Valentine's, Easter, July 4, etc. The only holiday I have decorations for is Christmas and I decided that since Wyatt is getting older and can have more fun with it- I would try and be "creative" and dress up the house.  We really don't have the storage for decorations but a few things here and there that I could store in a box in our attic-will get the job done. To start out we made these little hanging Valentine's from our lights in the kitchen.  Wyatt colored the paper and then I cut them out and used fishing line to hang them. Simple, no money used, and very cute (because he made them).  Here is my start and I may share some more pictures if I can come up with something else. :)

And of course I thought I would dress up the blog...what's new. I get bored so I change it-alot.

Comments

Popular Posts