need food to stay warm
Can I use the excuse that my house is freezing and that I need to eat more to stay warm?
Just curious.
We have our heat set on 67. I don't know if that is normal for most people but for us it's pretty cold. We are just trying to save some pennies and therefore I wear a fleece robe (around my house ALL DAY) over my normal clothes. At bedtime we have mounds of blankets on top of Wyatt and Boone is layered up with sleep sac and 2 blankets at night with of course pj's and socks on. Andy and I have flannel sheets that are the bomb and 3 blankets on us as well. Andy said last night...I am sleeping in socks....I never sleep with socks on. Oh yes, it's pretty cold if Andy is sleeping with socks on.
And actually even though it's pretty chilly-it is becoming the norm.
So I would like to lose the 10 pounds that I am still carrying from having Boone 13 pounds would be even better...it's starting to bother me but it's too cold outside and inside to do anything but eat to stay warm.
There's my excuse and I'm sticking to it..but I am so very ready for spring to get here so I can take the boys to the park and walk and feel somewhat normal again. Ugh. Come quickly warm weather please...if anything so my house is not so cold.
Comments