my little unicorn


Thursdays are always super long days for me. I usually dread them. Today was exceptionally long because Andy had to be somewhere this afternoon and take the van. Therefore we were stuck at home all day long, except to go to Burger King (before Andy had to leave) where I thought Wyatt would want to play in the indoor playground and get his major wiggles out...but no. I did make him take a nap because he was in a weird mood and I think still tired from school yesterday. 

Here are two afternoon activities...I turned him into a unicorn and he liked that.


And he tried Boone's baby cereal....
and of course didn't like it...he's wiping it off with kleenex.
You may wonder why I let him try the baby cereal but why not. I know it won't hurt him and he was curious. He helped me feed Boone his cereal even though Boone has no desire for it-but we still try.

And then tonight while giving Wyatt a bath he asked me if Boone was in his belly.
Not sure where that one came from, but it made me laugh. 
This child wears me out but bless his soul, he can be entertaining.

Comments

marla said…
HA! I am sitting here reading your blog and waiting to see if Lydia is going to stay asleep this time, and I have to thank you! I laughed out loud at this post. LOVE the unicorn and taste testing afternoon! I've had many boring afternoons and haven't yet tried out these "crafts"!! Very clever mama you are. I also LOVE LOVE the quote under your blog title. You crack me up.
notes of em said…
that is really funny. how did he even know what a unicorn was?
pretty ingenious.

Popular Posts