hockey game


ok, these pictures were taken last night with andy's phone...but this is the hockey game we went to and the fight we saw. it was awesome! i have never been to a hockey game before, it was a surprise date with andy and tons of fun. i seriously want to go to another one and take wyatt because i know he would love it!  i know nothing about hockey but i was getting into it last night, and wanted to see another fight because i was in awe. it was crazy. so i looked up what the rule is with fighting in hockey...go here to check it out. it was a super fun night with the hubs and of course on the way home we got krispy kreme doughnuts and coffee...yummmmmmm. 

2 random things to note:
1. the hockey team had cheerleaders.
2. i could be one.

that sounds mean, i know, but they came late, they "cheered" on the side of the coliseum where no one was, and they left before the game was over. andy asked if i was going to try out next year because it's probably a part-time job. ha!

Comments

courtney said…
I am laughing so hard right now. I know you can cheer! "olivia, did you see that water spout? I sure did see that spouty."
marla said…
YEah for a fun date with your hubby! Sounds awesome. I am laughing too at the cheerleader comment. They didn't even stay for the end of the game?!?! That's hilarious.

Popular Posts