he's growing up before our very eyes......
I feel like we are reaching that creativity stage with Wyatt, he is starting to "pretend" more and more and it's so sweet. It's really fun to have a front row seat. I got this little Titans football jersery at my favorite store, yes...Goodwill, and yes I have washed it, for a buck. (I just getting really excited to find little deals. ) And my little guy loves it! He thinks he is hot stuff and runs around the house being a football player...his dad is so proud. :)
Wyatt had school today and was in the BEST mood when I picked him up. He made these little mittens and man oh man do I love them. How in the world could anyone throw these away? And this is just the beginning?!?!?!?
The other day we were playing with these big legos and I turn around to find Wyatt had made this PATTERN. Ok, so maybe I am getting overly excited but why not? He is learning, growing, exploring, and pretending. This has been a good week. It's definitley NOT always like this, we have many hard days, many frustrating days, many long days...I just don't always write about them but they are there. But for right now I am going to rejoice in today and be thankful for this day.
Comments