6 months







My baby is 6 months old! 
When he was teeny tiny and first born it was easy to think 6 months is a long way off-but it's here. 6 months later has come. We could not have asked for a better baby. He is the perfect addition to our family. He is the best little brother Wyatt could have asked for and we are extremly grateful. For some reason I am emotionally having a hard time with Boone growing up then I did with Wyatt. I guess because with Wyatt we knew we wanted one more but we are thinking Boone is our last-for many reasons-but never say never...right?!  So I just try and savor each month and not wish away the time at all. I try to take it slow and I am reminded that these little years with my kids will not last long and they will be full grown men before I know it. Diapers, toys all over the house, wiping bottoms, carseats, diaper bags, paci's, bottles, baby food, booster seats, potty training...these to me at times can be an inconvience but I am going to stop thinking that way and start appreciating these little moments with boys. O Jesus thank you for Boone..."taste and see that the Lord is GOOD."

  • You have the most handsome smile and BIG beautiful eyes with the LONGEST lashes.
  • You always, always, always are able to get your left sock off. Never your right-always your left.  It makes us laugh.
  • You think Wyatt is hilarious...you are very hard to make laugh but your big bro can make you giggle.
  • As of this week you have been babbling...."da da da da"...sort of...it's close.
  • You are not real excited about solid food and would rather nurse.
  • You are in 6-9 month clothes and size 3 diaper. 
  • You are doing great rolling from your tummy to back but we are still working on back to tummy...with all those rolls you are having a harder time, but it's super cute to watch. You'll get it buddy, just keeping watching Wyatt as he has been demonstrating how to roll.

Comments

Popular Posts