Small Group Christmas Party

Tonight was our small group Christmas Party. We had a wonderful time being with friends, eating lots of food, and singing carols together. Since Boone has been born we have not been able to meet with our small group much. We have so much on our plate right now and Andy has gone back to school that we are having to take some time away, but tonight was fun and we were so thankful we could be with our friends and catch up on life. 

I think Wyatt had the most fun. He has sort of been in a "mood" around other people. He closes up, frowns, dips his head down and does not engage at all. Andy and I can't really figure it out, but tonight I saw so much joy in his face. Below are some pictures with his friend Helen. He really loved being around her tonight and she is the sweetest little girl. Her mom and dad host our small group at their house each week and do a fantastic job! They are such generous people with their home, their talents, and just giving of themselves. I'm thankful for a great night with friends and I'm thankful Wyatt truly had so much fun!





These are 2 buddies Tyler and Andrew...Boone is as big as they are!

I couldn't really get a good still picture because there was lots going on...that just makes it more fun!

And of course Wyatt and Helen again. He just really wanted to hang out with Helen tonight...I love the crossed legs...this is so Wyatt.

Comments

Such sweet pictures! It was great to catch up with you guys last night! Hope Andy's finals went well! Merry Christmas!

Popular Posts