
This is our dog, Lilly and I took a picture of her through the blinds in our house the other day. I think it was Sunday and it was rainy and cold out...she looks pathetic but cute at the same time.




Here is Wyatt on Monday checking out the "snow". I laugh when I look at this picture of Wyatt in his pj's because he literally had them on ALL day except I took them off him when we ate dinner because I made
spaghetti and I didn't want him to get any on him. We sometimes have days like this and that's cool with me.
Random picture of Boone, I was just playing with him and thought he looked so yummy cute with his mini blue blankie on his head. Check out the cheeks. When he gets hot they get SO RED. Just like his Daddy and brother. It's the Ogle blood in him.
Comments
we have that same rattle, and rubes loves it, a little too much I'm afraid.
love all the thanksgiving pictures, and of the food, so yummylicious looking.