The Heitzman Family Christmas
Here is my family...we celebrated Christmas today and as always it was fun to be together. My sister and her family usually come right after Christmas (they live out of town) but we are mostly spread out visiting with in-laws that it's hard to all get together. So here is everyone minus my sister, brother-in-law, nephew and niece. So I added this picture of them when we visited at Thanksgiving.
.jpg)
Here we go:
My dad giving Boone diet coke. Just kidding.
My mom and oldest brother.
These next few are of Ryan and Wyatt. He looks like he is making sure Ryan doesn't eat what is left of his cake and ice cream.
Note the crochet place mats. I seriously love these.
Ryan eating a candy can - with a napkin.
Check out her curls. I want her hair.
And the family. How do you get this many people to look at the camera and smile?
My brothers are in the back "being serious"...they are majorly goofy when they are together. Wyatt looks thrilled, not really and Ryan definitely does not want to take a picture. But-this is why I love this picture...it's us.
And if I have confused anyone with who belongs with who I will help:
Wyatt is sitting with my niece Callie, Kaycee is next to Andy and Turner is standing right behind my mom. They belong to my oldest brother, Anthony (blue shirt) and Melanie (next to him).
Ryan is sitting in my sister-in-law Corinne's lap and my brother Dantley is hugging the column. They are expecting baby #2 this summer....yay!!!!
And no my parents didn't have a 5th baby...that's Boone.
Merry Christmas!
Comments