Finally....food



In the midst of the sickness at our home I have started Boone on cereal...call me crazy but I wanted to get through with Christmas and start him on it this week. He is 5 1/2 months and it's time. He stares us down when we eat, grabs at our food, and smacks his lips every time we eat in front of him and I always feel bad.  I started Wyatt at 4 months but they are different babies and honestly I have just taken my time with Boone and slowed down, he is probably our last and I am not wishing the time away or for him to be older. 

Wyatt is feeling better. He finally slept through the night, something he hasn't done in 5 days, and is eating some (he has barely touched any food). He still has an intense cough but he is in better spirits and pretty much back to his old self. 

Happy New Year!

Comments

Katie said…
hey friend. i was so sad to hear about wyatt being sick. so sad he is still sick too but it does sound like he is doing better so that is good. i am sorry you have had a rough week. hey, would you be open to attending some sort of girls night out anytime in the next few weeks? i would love to plan one for you, me, steph, katie, whitney, coralee... whoever really! maybe a fun dinnner and a movie or really just dinner would be fun... or lunch... i obviously don't care really. i just want to get out with friends!
kj said…
hey olivia! oliver tried rice cereal for the first time on tuesday. i thought he was ready too and wanted to wait until after christmas. i tried again yesterday and today and he's just not that in to it. i made my own by grinding brown rice so it probably just tasted awefull. i've also heard that it takes time for them to understand that they need to swallow. we'll see. sorry to hear about wyatt. hope to see you at church on sunday. miss you.
notes of em said…
looks like he is getting the hang of it!
I HATE that W is sick, I will be praying for him to feel better really soon, like tonight.

Happy new year friend.
I love you.
notes of em said…
looks like he is getting the hang of it!
I HATE that W is sick, I will be praying for him to feel better really soon, like tonight.

Happy new year friend.
I love you.
marla said…
Yeah! Real food! Hope he liked it! Glad W is feeling some better.
Love u-
M

Popular Posts