ear infection, terrible cough, runny nose, watery eyes and fever

....Wyatt has all the above. 
He started coughing on Christmas day and it just got worse from there. I think he probably got some form of what Andy had just not the puke-not yet. He complained yesterday about his ear hurting so I called the doc this morning and took him in...sure enough ear infection. However I will say this is his first one. Age 3 and first infection, not bad. So he is on antibiotics and Motrin. Again, I am hoping Boone does not get sick. Fingers crossed. 

We went this past weekend to a cabin with Andy's entire family. We had a great time (and I am going to save that for another post) but there were lots of kids and I am praying that we have not passed on anything to them. Ugh.

I have lots of pictures to share but I am getting ready to go to bed (scratch that, I'm not going to bed). It looks like it may be a long night and tomorrow is going to be a long day, I'm sure of it. 



Comments

marla said…
hey girl. I'm so sorry he's sick! I'm glad you guys didn't come over here, or I would've been sure we gave it to him. I will pray Boone doesn't get it. Something that a pharmacist told us was to use the 12hr Zyrtec to help dry up the nasal drip and stop the cough, and the boys seemed to sleep better. It's so hard when kiddos are sick. Sorry friend. How is Andy feeling? Take care of yourself too!
Love u-
M
marla said…
Oh, I also meant to tell you that to get the BM stains out of LF's clothes, I have found a sure fire way. Rinse them in the sink with cold water and rub softscrub foaming soap on it and they come right out. Then put in washer. I have even done it when the stain has been there over night and it worked. If I just soak in water and then put in the washer, they never come out. I am excited that I can now get them clean! I guess that should've been obvious that handwashing would work, but for some reason it wasn't to me at this point in life. Hope that's helpful!
M
Hey Olivia! I'm sorry that Wyatt is feeling so bad! I hope that he gets well soon! Take care of yourself and rest when you can so that you don't get run down and end up sick as well! Hope everyone is well so that you can all ring in the new year on a healthy note! Happy New Year!

Popular Posts