Babies R Us, Hobby Lobby and a Pull Up

My mom was so gracious to keep the boys today while I went and ran a few errands and shopped around. Oh it was so wonderful! So I went to Babies R Us first because I had a package of size 1 diapers that had been given to us as a gift but Boone no longer can wear a 1. My thought was to try and exchange them for a larger size. I have been to Walmart, they are not from there, I have been to Target, nope. So I am keeping my fingers crossed they are from BRU. Well......they have changed their return/exchange policy (since August) and WILL NOT do anything unless you have a receipt or if they were on a registry. What?!!! They would not even check in the system to see if the diapers were even from there. Nothing, notta. I couldn't believe it, all I wanted to do was switch the size...that's it. I'm not looking for store credit or money back, just same brand different size. There's a heads up to save anyone out there a trip to BRU unless of course you have a receipt or it was on a registry. Bla.

I also went to Hobby Lobby today....I think I might want to get a job there. :) They had a bajillion things for Christmas and great crafty ideas for kids that were so inexpensive...like 40%-50% off fun activity stuff. 

That's where this little Rudolph pin came from. It was a kit for maybe 50 cents and me and Wyatt made it tonight. I think it's pretty cute. 


When I went to pick up the boys today from my parents house I had to change Boone's diaper before we left because I could tell it was full. I was LAUGHING OUT LOUD when I saw that my mom had put Wyatt's pull-up on him! I am giggling right now b/c it still makes me laugh. The crazy/funny thing is it actually almost fit him and he didn't leak through it or anything! Maybe this could solve all my problems with him blowing out the back of his diapers. Oh mom, I love your heart! She just thought it was a different kind of diaper that was out now, she didn't realize it was a pull-up for Wyatt. :)

Comments

notes of em said…
that is REALLY funny.
go momma heitzman

Popular Posts