Thanksgiving in Georgia


I am the youngest of 4 kids. My parents literally had two sets. My sister, Margaret, and my oldest brother, Anthony...they are two years apart.  And then they waited a very long time and had me and my brother Dantley...we are almost 3 years apart. So...my sis and I are 16 years apart! I love my sister very much and to be so far apart in age we are really close. I would never want it any other way! We live 5 hours away from each other and have never lived in the same town (as adults), however that is my dream. :)
My family is all spread out usually at Thanksgiving so our little family went down on Tuesday to have Turkey Day with my sis and family. We had a blast! There are so many pictures I would love to share but I just picked out some of my favorites. 
Happy late Thanksgiving. 



My sister and family.

My 16-year-old niece, Elizabeth, and her boyfriend "Raybo", isn't that a great nickname?

My almost 20-year-old nephew, Joseph, and his pup Scout.

Me, my sis Margaret, and Elizabeth...do you like our black turtlenecks?

Wyatt helping make the stuffing.

Sweet boys.

My sis finishing up the meal.

The feast.

The table...I love the birds in the background.


Comments

Love the new look on your blog! How festive! Glad you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Your pictures are great as always! We hope to see the Ogles soon!

Popular Posts