my laundry

So I am really frustrated with my laundry. 
I used to be able to keep up pretty well with laundry but now I am surrounded by mounds of clothes...it's amazing what adding one tiny human being can do to your laundry. 

I need some feedback...please! Boone probably goes through 3 outfits a day on average. He blows out his diapers every day. Even the namebrand diapers don't work. I thought maybe his diapers were too small so I moved him up a size (3!) and he still blows them out. Maybe it's just the way his pipes work.

I am having to wash his clothes sometimes 3-4 times just to get the stain out. I rinse them out and put Oxyclean on them and it still does not work. 

Here is my question: Is it my washing machine not doing what it's suppose to or is it my detergent/stain remover?

I use Purex free and clear and Oxyclean...they are not getting the job done.

And sometimes it's not just Boone's clothes I have a hard time with, it's the rest of the family too.

I shouldn't have to wash clothes over and over again-right?

Help me out. Do I change detergent? Stain remover? Liquid detergent or powdered? Do you know of a good one to try? I need suggestions. 

Help!

Comments

Shannon said…
Hey girl I totally understand your pain! I use Purex free too but use the shout concentrate spray and it USUALLY gets things out the 1st time. Sometimes I do have to resort to a 2nd go round before the dryer. I know...its the pits!
notes of em said…
I am a firm beliver in Shout spray.... i keep it in the girls room, and spray at the end of the day, and it can stay on the clothes until you wash them, without removing any color from the clothing. Which is a huge problem with other stain removers. Its very rare that I cant get a stain out.
and where can we get an "eco-frog"

Popular Posts