Happy #3 Wyatt!
November 7, 2005
1 year! 2 years!

3 years!
Where do I even begin?
Before I know it I will be saying Happy Birthday #10.
You are such a joy to your daddy and me.
I can't believe that you are 3!
You love trucks and cars and tractors and trains
you even love to look at planes.
You love to fix things with your tools
this summer you really loved the swimming pool.
You love to ride in daddy's jeep
and into his arms you love to leap.
In the month of July you became a big brother
I am so thankful to be your mother.
You always keep us on our toes
Sometimes you don't listen to our "no's".
We love that our life is not quiet
because we have you our sweet boy Wyatt.
I am so thankful to Jesus that he blessed your daddy and me,
With a precious little boy who is-now 3!
Comments