For Em :)

7 Things I Plan To Do Before I Die. ..

  1. Visit New York
  2. Visit Wyoming
  3. Visit Lake Tahoe
  4. Live in Colorado
  5. Hike Mt. LeConte
  6. Run half marathon
  7. Do a triathlon


7 Things I Do Now. . .

  1. change diapers
  2. do loads and loads of laundry
  3. blog
  4. take pictures for fun
  5. entertain a 3 year old
  6. feed a 4 month old
  7. watch the office


7 Things I Can’t Do. . .

  1. math
  2. run in and out of stores quickly (with 2 kids)
  3. sew
  4. crochet
  5. change a tire 
  6. at the moment run, although i would like to
  7. cook (not very good)

7 Things That Attract Me To The Opposite Sex. . .

  1. freckles
  2. a beard
  3. green eyes
  4. shaved head
  5. left handed
  6. braces
  7. and is the father of my two boys
(I'm talking about my husband...FYI.)

7 Things That I Say Most Often. . .

  1. That's so random.
  2. Ok, this is random.
  3. Ya know.
  4. To Wyatt-"Don't touch Boone's hands".
  5. "Listen and obey."
  6. "Do you want to go to the potty?" (Although he won't!)
  7. "I love you."

7 Celebrities That I Most Admire. . .

  1. Elmo
  2. Franklin
  3. Little Bear
  4. Dora
  5. Diego
  6. Clifford
  7. And of course Super Why

7 Favorite Foods. . .

  1. Mom's fried chicken
  2. Mom's fried okra
  3. Avocados
  4. Every kind of dessert my friend Andi makes (she needs to open a bakery).
  5. Olives
  6. Chocolate
  7. Coffee


Comments

notes of em said…
love your celebrities!

Popular Posts