When will it be?



Boone has been trying forever to suck his thumb and/or finger. So when will it be when he's 4 months...5...maybe never, but I'm waiting patiently in hopes that he does. (Yes, some parents may think I'm crazy to want him to suck his thumb, but I'm totally fine with it.) He gets his hand to his mouth but he can't seem to keep his thumb or finger in there. We'll see what happens but in the mean time it's super cute and he's getting better and better at it.

As you can see in the first picture Boone is not having a problem eating-I am in love with him and his chunky arms and legs.

Also Boone's little "jungle gym" is his new favorite toy. He will lay there and talk to his little friends and swipe at them. We love listening to his sweet voice.

Comments

Popular Posts