Walkin'
Just some pics from our walk this morning. It feels awesome outside! Fall weather is hopefully on it's way. When Andy is home I try to just go around the neighborhood while he keeps Boone and sometimes Wyatt is my walking partner. Last week however we went to the park and I pushed Wyatt while carrying Boone in the front carrier...THAT was a workout-oh my! Stroller=13 pounds, Wyatt=37 pounds, Boone=12ish pounds...whoosh.
After my walk this morning I decided to reward myself with some homemade red velvet cake that Andy's Grammy made him for his 30th birthday next week.
And that is the house they have been working on since Boone was born and then they will start another one right beside it and we will go through all the VERY LOUD noise again...usually when the kiddos are sleeping. But that's ok we've gotten use to it.
Our "little bitty volunteer".... go VOLS.
After my walk this morning I decided to reward myself with some homemade red velvet cake that Andy's Grammy made him for his 30th birthday next week.
And that is the house they have been working on since Boone was born and then they will start another one right beside it and we will go through all the VERY LOUD noise again...usually when the kiddos are sleeping. But that's ok we've gotten use to it.
Comments