Lobster Shirt
Today after church we decided to try out the new Panda Buffet our little town just got, or as Andy accidently called it, the Panda Bear Buffet. I thought that was funny. It was awesome except for the fact that it is a buffet and I think I just put back on every pound of baby weight that I have lost so far.
If you know me you know I love to bargain shop and find a good deal. I love not paying full price for things! I went to our local Goodwill over the weekend and found this really cute lobster shirt for Wyatt. Old Navy...2 bucks. Not bad and he looks super cute in it.
Here's our little buddy...that's what Wyatt calls Boone...7 weeks old...he's talking to me as I'm typing. I love his little newborn coo's, it melts my heart.
And lastly I just thought this was a cute picture of Wyatt with my "pod". He loves to listen to music on "Mommy's pod", we put my ipod in his pocket...you know like the commercials on TV...he looks like a little dude...hard to believe he will be 3 in 2 months!

If you know me you know I love to bargain shop and find a good deal. I love not paying full price for things! I went to our local Goodwill over the weekend and found this really cute lobster shirt for Wyatt. Old Navy...2 bucks. Not bad and he looks super cute in it.
Comments
Love u-