bath time


Wyatt helped me give Boone a bath yesterday. It was their first bath together..I was not planning on that but it worked out great and Wyatt loved helping me. Boone doesn't look real thrilled in this picture but he loves his big brother and is always so attentive when Wyatt talks to him.

Comments

marla said…
O.k. that is too cute.
Did Wyatt chomp off Boone's left ear? HA! Look at that second picture. You can see the top of his ear and something in the seat that is flesh colored on the bottom makes it look like the middle is gone. I had to do a double take. This maybe just funny to me, but thought I would share anyway. WOuldn't be the 1st time! HA! You have 2 beautiful boys. So good to see you and Boone last night. Thanks again. I hopefully will get to call you back in the next day or so. Love u-

Popular Posts