2 months




"Taste and see that the Lord is good." Psalm 34:8


I had a dream and the only thing I remember about this dream was the Lord's voice. He said to me, "taste and see that the Lord is good." The next day we found out I was pregnant.
This is why we decided to give Boone his name because it means "good". Thank you Jesus for this gift you have given our family.

Some things about Boone we have discovered in the last 2 months:




  • He does not like paci's, I just assumed he would take one b/c Wyatt did but no. I have tried 3 different kinds and he will have nothing to do with them.


  • On the other hand, no pun intended, he has discovered his left thumb and all week has been trying to figure out how to get it to his mouth and keep it there. We'll see what happens in the next few months.


  • He does not like to swing. Again Wyatt loved to swing, Boone not so much.


  • He loves it when Wyatt talks to him. He just lights up when Wyatt starts conversing with him, it's very cute.


  • He LOVES baths. He has yet to cry when I've given him a bath, he just wiggles those little chubby arms and legs and coos the entire time.


  • We moved him to his room at 3 weeks old. He slept better in his room and so did we.


  • He LOVES to eat. I am still feeding him about 8 times a day. Wyatt was down to 6 at this age and also sleeping through the night. We are not even close to that with Boone. Many people have told me I was just blessed to have a baby sleep that much at such a young age (6 weeks), so I guess this is more of the norm maybe...I look forward to the night where I get even 5 hours of steady sleep.


  • We love our baby Boone, Boonie, Boone Boone, Little Buddy. (These are all names Wyatt calls him!) We can't wait to see what all you will do in the next month. You bring us all so much joy.


Comments

Popular Posts