I've been tagged....6 random things....about me!

So I have been tagged by my friend Katie T. to list 6 random things about myself.
Just a side note... I love using the word "random".
"This is totally random", OK I know this is random", "That's random", "Random".....
Here we go:
1. I LOVE olives. I can eat a bowl of them. Since I was little I have loved olives and I can remember my mom telling me to not make myself sick by eating too many of them.

2. I like to use these (............) alot when I am writing on my blog or in an email.

3. I've always wanted a tattoo. I am too chicken to get one, I don't know exactly what I would get, and I don't know where I would get it..but I've always wanted one.

4. I love parmesan cheese on top of homemade popcorn. mmmm!

5. I buy cheap shampoo.

6. I wish I could shop more at Big Lots.


Now I am going to tag Emily M. and Sarah Lee!

Comments

Katie said…
Yeah! I love your random things! I was dying at the olives... olivia loves olives! so fitting! love you friend!

Popular Posts