i love....



PICTURES!
And especially pictures of my kiddos.
Andy took Wyatt to a family birthday party this evening, luau themed (note Wyatt's festive shirt or I should say our sweet friend Gabriel's shirt), and Boone and I stayed home since he is going through a growth spurt and would like to eat ALL the time. Ok so really there are a hundred things I could be doing right now: picking up toys, doing a load of laundry, cleaning up the kitchen, etc. etc. etc. But instead I have been playing with my camera and trying to organize the billion pictures that I have and writing on my blog and feeding Boone. I am also getting ready to eat a chocohotopot that my good friend Mindy made for us that is oh so very yummy and will not help me lose the many more pounds of baby weight I would like to get rid of, but it is so delicious and worth eating. :)


Comments

marla said…
O.k, what is chocohotopot? Sounds fun! Boone sure does look like Ms. Olivia and Ms. Peggy!! Love the luau outfit Wy Wy! Love the pics. So fun to check your blog. Love u-

Popular Posts