William "Boone" Ogle


William "Boone" Ogle

7lbs 15oz.

20.5 inches long

July 18, 2008 4:34 p.m.



Lots more pictures to come!

Comments

s.lee said…
i LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the name!!!! i am so glad all is well. can't wait to hold him - LOVE LOVE LOVE the name, seriously, so darn cute i can't take it!!!!! hope you are holding up okay - love you - praise the good Lord of sweet little ones
notes of em said…
you forget so quickly how small they are!!! You all couldn't have picked a more perfect name. I was so off.
I will be out to meet him soon!
love you
Katie said…
I am so glad to see precious pics! I know you are glad to be home. Hope you are feeling better! I will check in with you soon! Love you!!!
Anonymous said…
So handsome Olivia!! I'm so glad to see his pictures!! I hope that you are feeling good and that everythings going well! I can't wait to meet sweet little Boone! I'm praying for you and look forward to talking to you soon! Love you bunches!
whitneydee said…
What a cutie pie! I love his name too! I hope you are all settling in smoothly - sending prayers and blessings your way.
beth said…
Congratulations! Great name choice. I love it! Hope all is well with the family!
marla said…
YEAH!! So sweet! I am glad you guys are home. He looks like you Olivia!! We love Boone and the rest of the Ogle's too.
Marla
Erin said…
How fun! I just found your blog!!! I love it, and I gotta say you are the CUTEST pregnant woman! I know not anymore...CONGRATS!!!! Thrilled to see your sweet newest addition! I know Wyatt will be a great big brother, too! And--Boone is so cute!!!
Love and miss you, sweet friend!
Erin Crenshaw
Christy said…
Congrats!! He is Beautiful!!!

Popular Posts