Random Thoughts

Not much longer until the big day! The delivery day! I am so very ready. I remember when I was pregnant with Wyatt that I was so excited to see him and meet him but here is the baby I've carried for 9 months and I'm not ready to share him with the world. This time around I am like, "let's get the baby out". I've just been much more uncomfortable with this pregnancy...I guess that's because I'm trying to keep up and take care of a toddler.

So today I needed to get a few things done before Friday with Mr. Wyatt as my helper. I paid our utility bill, took some things to the "Good Neighbor Shop" (like a Goodwill), and returned a shirt that I've been meaning to do for 2 months. Oh and we also washed/scrubbed the stroller this morning that hasn't been used in a year and played in the backyard. I feel pretty productive.

Something I find interesting, actually a little frustrating, is that they are starting to build a house right across the street from ours. How convenient. And if you've been to our house you know that the lots are very small so we can hear everything going on, see everything that's going on, and tracking in a ton of dirt and rocks in our driveway. Yay! Just when we are about to bring home a new baby. Well he will get use to I guess and so will we.

Another random side note. When did they start making caffeine free Mountain Dew? I have seen the caffeine free Diet Mountain Dew but not the original. I did not discover this until yesterday at Walmart. So I bought some, I pumped.

Hope you all have a wonderful day.

Comments

notes of em said…
girl, don't short yourself. its really 10 months....

Popular Posts