Moo

Today Wyatt gave me a huge hug and said, "Mommy I'm so proud of you!"
My heart may have melted right then. He hugged me and told me that several times in a row with a big smile and tons of giggles.
Things have been going well here at the Ogle house, we have slowed down and enjoyed having Daddy home with us. Boone has been sleeping and eating very well, he's such a sweet baby. I feel so blessed to have these two boys in my life. I think the real adjustment has been with Wyatt. We are relearning things and teaching new things, working on listening and obeying, being gentle with Boone, etc. I know this is a huge adjustment for him and us too as parents. Wyatt has not wanted much to do with me, he only wants Daddy, for everything. Even when I try to play with him and do things one on one with him, he still wants Daddy. I know this is a phase and it will pass but I'm thankful for his words of encouragement to me this morning. I feel like I/we are doing something right when our son says he's proud of me.

Comments

notes of em said…
you just let andy take over all of wy's time right now. i know that may be hard to do right now, but it will be a great way for you to know and learn about sweet boone. and it will be the three of you soon enough, so relish it ... love you
Schaffer5 said…
Congratulations on your sweet new baby!! Boone is absolutely precious! We can't wait to meet him and love him. Bringing home baby #2 is quite an adjustment. Just remember, like you said, it is a phase and this to shall pass. Before you know it your boys will be best friends. My girls love each other so much and I'm so happy they are so close in age. They play so good together and for the time being are into all the same things. Actually, they are lost without each other. Sydney and Laynie are a package deal. So relish in these precious moments because before long Wyatt and Boone will be inseperable and be best friends!! We love you so much and are so happy for your new blessing to the Ogle family!
marla said…
I'm proud of you too! :0) Sweet Wyatt. I'm glad he gave you some words of encouragement. I'm glad he loves being with his Daddy right now, instead of always wanting to be with you when you are nursing, changing, rocking, holding, burping, and all of the other things you have to do with Boone. Good timing!!
Love you!

Popular Posts