The Boys' Rooms









A friend of mine was curious what the boys' bedrooms looked like so thought I would stick some pictures on here so you could check them out. Here is the nursery...we just used everything we had from when Wyatt was a baby. How convenient. There are still things I would love to add and change, but this is it for now.




Wyatt's room is still a work in progress. I need to get curtains and some things for his wall, but it's always fun to get a little bit at a time instead of all at once. The train table was my nephew's and we love it, but there are a ton of pieces with it so we just bring a few out at a time. Wyatt likes taking it all apart and just playing with the trains, it doesn't matter if there is a track or not.

I can't believe we are going to have TWO boys. We are so blessed.

Comments

whitneydee21 said…
VERY cute rooms...you're making me contemplate the fun of not having everything based around pink!
notes of em said…
so when will you put alberts name up on the wall?

Popular Posts