Big Brother/Big Boy Dinner
(Papaw, Uncle Jerrod, Nana, and Aunt Megan, Ddad and Bobo, Grammy and Papaw Bill with Wyatt.)
Tonight we had the grandparents over to our house for a big brother/big boy family dinner for Wyatt. He was overwhelmed with joy when Andy and I told him who all would be coming to our house to see him and eat dinner with him...of course we told him this after his 3 hour nap because had we told him before he would not have taken a 3 hour nap. (I'm still learning.) Wyatt's exact words were, " Oh wow", with both hands flying up in the air.
Andy grilled BBQ chicken and corn on the cob. We had rolls, pasta salad, green beans, baked beans, fruit, and homemade pies...strawberry and lemon made by my mom. It was so delicious! (Andy rocked the grill out!)
We love our precious boy and we wanted him to know how much we and his grandparents and great grandparents love him. He's going to be a great big brother.
(This is also a shout out to my friend, Em, for giving me this idea...thanks friend.)
Comments
no need for the shout out. I'm sure I stole it from someone somewhere.