Water Invasion


So last night, before Andy got back from camp, we had the torrential downpour of rain. A little while later I realized that water had come in through our house...for the second time this year! We thought the problem had been fixed but obviously not. There was water all in our laundry room and our back bedroom (the nursery). Needless to say I was not happy and I am a little stressed out. Andy got in late last night so this morning he got the shop vac out and "vacuumed" up as much water as he could and we now have fans on the floor trying to dry everything up. Last time the baseboards molded and had to be replaced...and of course our one year builders warranty is up!

This picture is where I put a towel down to try and soak up some of the water. Can you see my hand prints?

Comments

Popular Posts