Breakdown Moments
Today, and lately, I have had "breakdown moments". It was around this time when I was pregnant with Wyatt that I had a flood of emotions. Excited to meet our baby, to see what he would look like, to hold him, to grow him, to teach him, to just love him. But at the same time I remember crying to Andy and saying, "this is the last time it's just you and me...just Andy and Olivia". I'm so thankful Andy and I are not alike, that our personalities are different. God knew exactly what He was doing when he placed us together. Andy handles change so much better than me...and does not have breakdown moments.
I'm so thankful that for the past 2 years and almost 8 months it has been Andy, Olivia and Wyatt. I wouldn't trade it for the world-I love my family so much!
So I am at that point again...the breakdown moment.
A flood of emotions have overcome me: excitement for Wyatt to have a baby brother, fear, joy, love for our second child, our second son. Now my cry this time is, "this is the last time it's just you and me and Wyatt". Again Andy will reassure me and handle the change well.
Thank you Jesus for our family. For a husband who loves so patiently and gently. For Wyatt, our "little warrior", who has brought so much joy and laughter to our family. Thank you Jesus for Baby Ogle...for goodness...we can't wait to meet him!
"Taste and see that the Lord is good." Psalm 34:8
Comments
Love u!
M