New Camera






Ok, so Andy got me a new camera for Mother's Day and I am obsessed with it, I love it! It's not just my camera it's our camera, but I am the one using it the most. A little less than a year ago I discovered I loved taking pictures. I don't really know what I'm doing I just have fun trying to figure out photography and taking any advice I can get.

Comments

kj said…
your pictures are great!!!! you're a natural. i love taking pictures too and can't wait to get a nice one before the baby comes.
Anonymous said…
I'm so excited about your new camera! I know how badly you wanted one! Yeah! Now we should get together and go picture crazy with our cool cameras!
Christy said…
Hey Olivia... You blog is so cute.. I clicked on it from Facebook. You definatly are a natural with the camera. I actually have a children's photography company. If you ever want to get together and talk photography I would be happy to give you some pointers and "lessons" if you want to call it that...

I know you are a bit busy with the new baby right now, but just shoot me an email when your ready..

christy@bonifaciophotography.com

This is Christy Headrick by the way...

Congrats on baby #2!!

Popular Posts